Each year Beaconsfield Rotary Club organises a collection to help those in need.
In previous years donations received have enabled us to help those in need of all ages.
Your donations have helped a whole range of local causes - from youth clubs to care homes, from schools to senior citizens clubs. This year we cannot collect in person.
Please give generously as you always do.
We have supported
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Beaconsfield Advisory Centre
- Beaconsfield Air Training Corps
- Beaconsfield Nature Reserve
- Friends of Curzon Centre
- Hearing Dogs for the deaf
- Helen & Douglas House
- Help the Heroes
- Holtspur Senior Citizens
- Iain Rennie Hospice at Home Multiple Sclerosis
- Wycombe Over 65 Clubs Padstones
- Poppy Appeal
- St John Ambulance
- South Bucks Hospice
- Sue Ryder Homes
- Woodrow High House ....
- ........ and many more
You can donate to our selected good cause via https://www.peoplesfundraising.com/donation/christmas-giving-campaign